Visual Trace Route is a very simple visual utility that has the same functionality as the standard windows trace route tool. The difference is in the interface which shows a clean and well-organized result.
This utility allows your to view the route from your computer to the user-defined host. To do this, check out my tutorial below.
Related Article :
- Using pathping.exe on Windows to find latency in your network. (slice2.com)
- .local dns requests forwarded (community.spiceworks.com)
- What is Traceroute? (globaldots.com)
- Command Prompt Tools (anilinvns.wordpress.com)
- How To Find The IP Address Of A Website Using Command Prompt (sointotech.wordpress.com)