In the world of freelancing or being a virtual assistant, storing, sharing and synching your files is a MUST. You need to collaborate with your co-workers, teammates, employers who may or may not be physically close to you.
Aside from work, most of the time you also need to share photos, videos, music and document with your friends and family, by sending links or creating quality galleries of your pictures. To do this you will need an online data backup services.
There is a quality online data backup service that lets you store up to 100GB. Plus, it auto-sync your files across various medium e.g. work and home computers and mobile devices. You can share files for collaboration, store and share photo and video galleries, and your data will all be safely backed up on secure servers. I am referring to Dropbox. Below is my dropbox tutorial.
- Newly Improved App ProxToMe Combines Facebook And Dropbox To Chat And Share Large Files In An Instant (prweb.com)
- How to use Dropbox (4freelancing.wordpress.com)
- Everything you need to know about Dropbox (lifehack.org)
- Dropbox for iOS/ Android Devices (solutionsformobility.wordpress.com)
- Backup All Your Important Files to Dropbox in One Click with MacDropAny (mac.appstorm.net)
- Copy cloud an alternative to DropBox and Wuala (sciencetext.com)
- Tips and tricks to make the most out of Dropbox (gizmochunk.com)
- Connected but private: Transporter aims to be your off-cloud Dropbox (reviews.cnet.com)
- Copy is Better Than Dropbox (techgum.wordpress.com)